So...today is my eighteenth birthday. I am officially an adult. I am currently in Chicago, standing in line for a ticket agent because the flight to new York that's connecting us to Copenhagen is canceled. So, that's bad. Really bad. I hope it works out. But what better way to spend the first few hours of adulthood embarking on a 6 week European journey and navigating airports and complicated flights? ! Life is so exciting
I was so happy the Mijatovic family came to visit! Even though we're not related my blood, we're family! My lovely grandparents The newlyweds invited us and their friends to see the lights at Temple Square, then enjoy some pie and hot cocoa at their adorable apartment, conveniently located right by the temple. Such fun! Thanksgiving with the Siskins ....And everybody else ;)

I love that picture! What a memorable birthday. I love you so much!
ReplyDelete