Skip to main content
So the end of the year is closing in, and I'm trying to enjoy all of it as much as I can. I mean, one more month of Junior High! With ballet 3 times a week, modern, jazz, flute, teaching, Officer, Rhapsody, Band, Play Practice, church things, homework, and oh that thing called school, I've been blissfully busy. (And on occasion stress-fully busy)
But, these are the things I live for. If I wasn't dancing, learning, singing, etc. what else would I be doing? What better way to spend my time? I love having a busy schedule, but sometimes it does cut into my grades. Mr. Thompson can tell you that much! (I have a B in his class at the moment, but I did do all the extra credit, so I'm not hopeless right?:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First day of college

Man, the first day was amazing! I don't have class until 9:30, then I walked over (super easy, short walk) and found my modern class easily. We went over questions and syllabus today so no dancing. I really love the faculty and I'm so glad I got to go to workshops here in high school so I'm a little familiar with the program. Then I had technique 2, and we did one across the floor. The two teachers said "okay, we have some people we want to move up to Tech 3 right now...Golda..." I was so happy! Placement happens throughout the week, but I was so happy to get moved up right away! So now I'm in pointe 3 too. I feel so grateful to be able to dance 9:30 to 2:30 every.day. !!!! I didn't get into my first institute class, so I read all the emails from my missionary friends. Mondays are a whole lot better with those! :) My colloquium class was good, then I met up with my roommate who was hanging out with 2 RMs. We went to play ping pong before another Freshman...

DC pics

At The Car Wash

Registering my car has been quite the ordeal. I have class until 5 every day and rehearsals Tuesday and Thursday, so finding a time has not been easy. One of my rehearsals was canceled today, so I drove to an auto-mechanic to update my registration. I knew I could get Safety and Emissions done, but thought they could also register my car. Nope! I have to go to the DMV. Then my car was failed, not because of the fact that the rear-view mirror is cracked (I bumped it in my apartment garage on a pillar-not my finest moment) but because there is a smaller circular mirror in the corner of it. It seemed like a tiny adjustment to me and couldn't believe they couldn't repair it right then at the mechanic! But it's fine-plus the owner gave me a free car-wash! Not just any car wash, "The BEST Carwash". It was $9. So I pull into the car-wash and jets start spraying all over and I can't see through the window from all the soapy water. And I'm like this is so cool! I ...