Skip to main content

Pasadena Pictures

Day Zero (the bus ride)
Sarah and I played a fun math puzzle thing and finally got it. Crystal was quite impressed...
The bus and lots of snow out the window

Kaylee and a funny picture I took because I was jealous she could sleep
Day One...











 Day Two....

Day Three...







Well we were at the beach. So we did ballet poses...that's just what you do.




One of my role models, Brenna

Oh ya, the President Nixon Museum! I actually liked it, it was neat

A piece of the Berlin Wall. Now that was cool





 Day 4....

I went on this.




Happy 2013! (No I'm not drunk in this picture)


From 5th grade. Finally got to open it, I little disappointing but funny. It had my 50s day dance card :)
Day 5...
Here's us at 3 in the morning


I missed Sarah...



Yep...it was pretty delish

The sun'll come out...


 
 Day 6...



Another, Ahhh you're going to be flooded, JK!

The "subway" before the "earthquake"

The shark getting ready to come scare me

Whoville!! It looks more real in this picture than in real life


Set used in War of the Worlds



My pins :)
Going home.....
Oh Sarah.......





I came home to this

How nice it was to have my own bed








Comments

  1. Looks like you had so much fun. I am impressed you went on that roller coaster. Cute pictures makes me want to get out of this freezing weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First day of college

Man, the first day was amazing! I don't have class until 9:30, then I walked over (super easy, short walk) and found my modern class easily. We went over questions and syllabus today so no dancing. I really love the faculty and I'm so glad I got to go to workshops here in high school so I'm a little familiar with the program. Then I had technique 2, and we did one across the floor. The two teachers said "okay, we have some people we want to move up to Tech 3 right now...Golda..." I was so happy! Placement happens throughout the week, but I was so happy to get moved up right away! So now I'm in pointe 3 too. I feel so grateful to be able to dance 9:30 to 2:30 every.day. !!!! I didn't get into my first institute class, so I read all the emails from my missionary friends. Mondays are a whole lot better with those! :) My colloquium class was good, then I met up with my roommate who was hanging out with 2 RMs. We went to play ping pong before another Freshman...
The world is big. It can be scary. It can be a lot of things, a lot of adjectives because well, it's the WORLD. But there is so much  good  in it. Make it your mission to notice the good in every day life. One thing that you can count on is the sun. It rises, it's warm, it gives light. Things we need. Things that are good, life sustaining, bright. Happiness is not a side affect of a perfect life. Waiting to be happy is just plain silly. Happiness wants to come into your life, in fact, it already has, so acknowledge and befriend it. Make it deeper and better with gratitude, consistence and effort. The good in the world is apparent and abundant, just like happiness. Focusing on the good doesn't mean we ignore the sad stuff going on, refuse to ever watch the news, or be ignorant of pressing matters around the world. It just means that you cling to hope, never give up, fight discouragement and let the good into your life. Let the good in, put some good out, let light radiate fr...

DC pics