Skip to main content

Lagoon Day

Yesterday was the best Lagoon Day ever! The weather was perfect, the lines were short, and I ate a lot of chocolate chews!
Tizzy was so cute and I took Tolly on his first "roller coaster." It's called Bombora and his face on it was priceless. Going up the hill you could tell he was nervous. After following uncle Ryan's suggestion to put his hands up, the G-force knocked his head down to the side and he clenched his jaw with his eyes wide. He liked it though and told dad "It was fast and scary and slow at the same time!" :)
 
Ice cream at Pioneer Village was fun. Jennie and my mom now have techniques for getting the biggest scoops. I got mint chocolate chip and tried some Rocky Road, Almond, and Cheesecake.
After my dad used Tolly as a shield from the water on Rattle Snake Rapids, I didn't really trust him to go on any big rides with, but I forced myself to do it:) We went on the Spider, then Wicked! It was my second time on Wicked and I opened my eyes for some of it this time:) It was actually really fun!
My mom and I went on Air Race in which her sun glasses almost flew off and she inhaled a bug!
After being forced out of Lagoon by some nice security guards:) my mom took Ari, Free and Tolly to Cherry Hill only to find out it was closed, then going to Oakridge for a 2 minute dip. My mom is so awesome!!
 
Tizzy really did have a great time! Her and Jersey thought they were just too sophisticated for the seatbelts! ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First day of college

Man, the first day was amazing! I don't have class until 9:30, then I walked over (super easy, short walk) and found my modern class easily. We went over questions and syllabus today so no dancing. I really love the faculty and I'm so glad I got to go to workshops here in high school so I'm a little familiar with the program. Then I had technique 2, and we did one across the floor. The two teachers said "okay, we have some people we want to move up to Tech 3 right now...Golda..." I was so happy! Placement happens throughout the week, but I was so happy to get moved up right away! So now I'm in pointe 3 too. I feel so grateful to be able to dance 9:30 to 2:30 every.day. !!!! I didn't get into my first institute class, so I read all the emails from my missionary friends. Mondays are a whole lot better with those! :) My colloquium class was good, then I met up with my roommate who was hanging out with 2 RMs. We went to play ping pong before another Freshman...
The world is big. It can be scary. It can be a lot of things, a lot of adjectives because well, it's the WORLD. But there is so much  good  in it. Make it your mission to notice the good in every day life. One thing that you can count on is the sun. It rises, it's warm, it gives light. Things we need. Things that are good, life sustaining, bright. Happiness is not a side affect of a perfect life. Waiting to be happy is just plain silly. Happiness wants to come into your life, in fact, it already has, so acknowledge and befriend it. Make it deeper and better with gratitude, consistence and effort. The good in the world is apparent and abundant, just like happiness. Focusing on the good doesn't mean we ignore the sad stuff going on, refuse to ever watch the news, or be ignorant of pressing matters around the world. It just means that you cling to hope, never give up, fight discouragement and let the good into your life. Let the good in, put some good out, let light radiate fr...

DC pics