Skip to main content

A Picture is worth a thousand words...

 Madamania nut cookie from Oakridge. Looks good right? Well it was, but it had freezer burn. So my mom took it back and we got a chocolatechip instead. We'll have to try again... :)
 My friend got a bunch of dresses from her graduated friend so we went over to her house to try them on just for fun. Thanks Manda!
 My bruise from Dance Company. Just one of many. They look so wimpy in pictures!
 I took X and Tolly to the school to play and eat a special Milano cookie. Tolly is standing on DC and X is near SLC. It represents our summer!
 I craved David's in Europe so this made me verrrry happy!
 While I had a few days by myself at home, I made my dad a book of our NY trip. He loved the trip so much when he got home he did the ugly cry. My mom also did the ugly cry when telling the kids about the pioneers on their epic road trip. Tizzy was in the car with her and is into imitating lately, so she imitated my mom and said "Meep meep meep" So now whenever something is sad or we think of dad crying that's our inside joke. meep meep meep!
 Shopping for school supplies with dad. I love this owl folder!
 Dance Company workshop with the hilarious Caine! He loved my name! "Go-wull-dah!"
 Tori taught me how to do ugly faces and I fake snapchatted her with a bunch of 'em
 On Saturday we had the pool basically all to ourselves. Josh and Emily, Trajan, and Coco and Bill came too. It was so refreshing and pretty! It was getting stormy but we stayed, and then suddenly it started raining hard and fast! I just wanted to jump right back in but since there was lightning we were kinda kicked out for safety reasons.

Some more lovely pictures I sent to Tori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First day of college

Man, the first day was amazing! I don't have class until 9:30, then I walked over (super easy, short walk) and found my modern class easily. We went over questions and syllabus today so no dancing. I really love the faculty and I'm so glad I got to go to workshops here in high school so I'm a little familiar with the program. Then I had technique 2, and we did one across the floor. The two teachers said "okay, we have some people we want to move up to Tech 3 right now...Golda..." I was so happy! Placement happens throughout the week, but I was so happy to get moved up right away! So now I'm in pointe 3 too. I feel so grateful to be able to dance 9:30 to 2:30 every.day. !!!! I didn't get into my first institute class, so I read all the emails from my missionary friends. Mondays are a whole lot better with those! :) My colloquium class was good, then I met up with my roommate who was hanging out with 2 RMs. We went to play ping pong before another Freshman...
The world is big. It can be scary. It can be a lot of things, a lot of adjectives because well, it's the WORLD. But there is so much  good  in it. Make it your mission to notice the good in every day life. One thing that you can count on is the sun. It rises, it's warm, it gives light. Things we need. Things that are good, life sustaining, bright. Happiness is not a side affect of a perfect life. Waiting to be happy is just plain silly. Happiness wants to come into your life, in fact, it already has, so acknowledge and befriend it. Make it deeper and better with gratitude, consistence and effort. The good in the world is apparent and abundant, just like happiness. Focusing on the good doesn't mean we ignore the sad stuff going on, refuse to ever watch the news, or be ignorant of pressing matters around the world. It just means that you cling to hope, never give up, fight discouragement and let the good into your life. Let the good in, put some good out, let light radiate fr...

DC pics