Skip to main content















 My friend Scarlet who had the most adorable British accent and became obsessed with talking to me and being my friend. We got off the old-fashioned way, with the staircase leading down to the open runway, instead of straight into the terminal. At the end of the staircase Scarlet was looking up at me laughing. WELCOME TO LONDON!
 I fell in love with these Love Bars while in Hong Kong
 The buses are just like HK! Amy and I lived in West Point together on our missions






 The Elgin Marbles! My humanities professor had me take a picture of them. So many of the things I saw are things I've studied in class! In person > Powerpoint

 Asian stuff!!!!!!!!!!
 Listening to the song of angry men....
 Made us so happy.
 Reunion with Victor!!



 Kensington Palace. I think. Despite Amy being Welsh and Victor LIVING in London, we were quite lost. hahahaha
 Harrod's. *cue Angelic aah-ing
 I also fell in love with Five Guys. So many in Utah, yet I had to go to London to try it





























































Lots of plane time on this trip. All alone. I bought some original poems from a man selling them near Shakespeare's Globe and it was exciting and somehow sentimental in a cinematic way. It's the little things that make the traveling cozy, feel safe, and fulfill that huge wanderlust hole in your heart. My first time traveling alone overseas made me feel like that hole was being filled and overflowed. So much joy, exhaustion, surprise, being humbled, talking to strangers, organizing, and love. Sometimes I was overwhelmed with how big the planet is and how many people live on it and yet Christ and Heavenly Father love them ALL perfectly.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First day of college

Man, the first day was amazing! I don't have class until 9:30, then I walked over (super easy, short walk) and found my modern class easily. We went over questions and syllabus today so no dancing. I really love the faculty and I'm so glad I got to go to workshops here in high school so I'm a little familiar with the program. Then I had technique 2, and we did one across the floor. The two teachers said "okay, we have some people we want to move up to Tech 3 right now...Golda..." I was so happy! Placement happens throughout the week, but I was so happy to get moved up right away! So now I'm in pointe 3 too. I feel so grateful to be able to dance 9:30 to 2:30 every.day. !!!! I didn't get into my first institute class, so I read all the emails from my missionary friends. Mondays are a whole lot better with those! :) My colloquium class was good, then I met up with my roommate who was hanging out with 2 RMs. We went to play ping pong before another Freshman

Why I Am Choosing To Serve A Mission

Although this is very difficult to articulate, dare I even say impossible, I am going to try! I am choosing to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will serve for eighteen months. I do not choose where I spend those eighteen months, or even in what language I will speak during that time. I will take a break from school, from my dancing and leave my family. It is a sacrifice. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make because I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ lived and died for me so that I can repent, learn to love fully, and become like him. To become better and to learn during my lifetime. I know that he died for every one . I know that he knows each of us, individually, and wants us to be happy. Heavenly Father also loves and knows each of us. He has guided and directed me numerous times, in ways that cannot be explained without fully recognizing His divine hand. The relationships, experiences, trials, and blessings I

Good News

Senior year is almost three-fourths over. And I know fourth term is just going to fly by! Moonlight, Spring Concert, Prom, AP tests, college enrollments, Graduation! Speaking of college... I got a housing scholarship to UVU!!!! I am so excited and very surprised. I wasn't really expecting it, and when I refreshed my email on my phone, walking back into Dance Company, I jumped for joy!! The scholarship covers 2/3 of the cost for room. I also have a full tuition scholarship. There are 400 students out of the total 30,000 in the Honors program, 150 are Freshman and 36 Freshman get the housing scholarship. So fees, books, about $200 per month for the apartment and food is all I need to pay. Hopefully, the Regents Scholarship will work out and cover most of that stuff! I'm so humbled, grateful, and excited to be starting this new chapter. I think, deep down I've wanted to go to UVU since my first workshop there. Now this kind of gives me the assertion that it's the right